Disney and Pixar films are my favourite! I’ll admit that I’m a big kid and love watching animated movies, but I can’t possibly choose a favourite as there are so many that I love.
So when I saw a post on Facebook about Disney/Pixar colour palettes I was in heaven. These colours selections were taken from 33 movie stills and they are beautiful. It’s also amazing how two stills from one film can be so different.
For today’s Friday Find I’m sharing my favourite five from the list, but you should go check the full lot out for more beauties – Disney/Pixar Palettes.
- The forest greens and fiery orange of Merida’s hair in Brave.
- The underwater beauty from Finding Nemo. Even for a fish tank the colours are gorgeous.
- This palette focuses on the house and sky, but I reckon all of these balloons from Up would look amazing together.
- The fresh vegetables cooked up in Ratatouille look amazing.
- Finally though, who can pass up these lovable guys?
Loving the colourful Disney/Pixar movies today … I think I may go watch
one a few 🙂 Have a lovely weekend!